Coat project update

15.3.08 - 14:08
I've started work on the coat. So far I've not made that many alterations to the pattern. But I have made it a little shorter, and a little wider. At the moment I've added about 10cm to each side of the panels to give it a bit more flare. I don't know if this will be enough, but it seems to fit over a petticoat quite well on the dummy.
I've still got to alter the collar and cuffs.

Yesterday I got some of those buttons that you cover with fabric, I've never used them before. Hopefully I will be able to cover them in black velvet to match the collar and cuffs.