Update: gothic lolita blouse project

29.3.09 - 18:33
I've done some more work on this blouse over the weekend but I'm not really happy with it. I added a ruffle to the collar which looks okay but I'm still not convinced the pattern is quite right yet.

The collar area is a bit big - not the collar itself but the actual neck line. That might just be because the whole blouse is a little bit big for me. But the poofy shoulders are way too big too. I've pinned them down slightly in this picture so they don't look so mammoth!

I think I've learned a lot from this project and although its not quite there yet its a massive improvement on my previous efforts! (cringe)